Using your athletes’ public profiles is a great way to share their information with people outside of FieldLevel, especially college coaches and pro scouts.
We’ve given athletes the ability to control which information they’d like to make public and keep private (discussed below). You can access your athletes’ public profile links directly from their profiles.
What Are the Benefits of Having a Public Profile?
Public profiles are beneficial to both you and your athletes. As a coach, using your athletes’ public profiles will allow you to easily share information with coaches outside of FieldLevel through email, text, or social media. This allows your athletes to get even more exposure to the right colleges without creating any additional strain.
How Do I Turn on Public Profiles?
If you would like your athletes to turn on their public profiles, you can quickly send them direct messages in FieldLevel.
How Do I Manage the Information on My Athlete’s Public Profile?
Athletes can manage the information on their public profiles. If you would like your athletes to turn on all or some of the information, you can quickly send them direct messages in FieldLevel.
This is the information that can be shared:
- Profile Picture
- Age/Date of Birth
- Height & Weight
- Academics (GPA, SAT or ACT, Planned Major)
- Honors & Achievements
- Hobbies & Interests
How Do I Share My Athlete’s Public Profile?
There are two different ways you can access an athlete’s public profile link.
Navigate to your Roster from the FieldLevel Homepage. From here, you can access the public profile link one of two ways.
1. To the right of each athlete’s name, there are three dots that you can click on which will reveal a drop-down menu. Click on the “Share Profile” button from this menu to view and select the public profile link.
2. You can also click on the name of the athlete whose profile you want to view. On the right hand side, you will see the “Share Profile” button which you can click on to view and select the public profile link.
How Do I Market My Athletes Using Public Profiles?
There are multiple different ways you can use your athletes’ public profiles to help get them even more exposure to colleges.
- Insert their public profile links into emails or texts you send directly to coaches who are not on FieldLevel
- Share their public profile links and more information about the athlete on social media
- Include links to their public profiles on your team website
If you have any questions or concerns about your athletes’ public profiles, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can contact us in one of the following ways found here: Contact Us